Wednesday, June 19, 2013

          Still no video of the peacock swirl, the video may never get
uploaded, it wasn't to bad but it wasn't great either. I will do my
 best to take a decent video and upload it for the next challenge.
 I learned so much I can't wait for the next one. it starts
next week so I will be busy.
   But for this week I have found a farmer's market to attend. Moore Farmer's market. The first one will be Thursday June 20th. 4-7 p.m.  I think I will go and give it a shot.
 









 Here are some bath bubble bombs that I made.
 They are scented with
Relaxation EO and FO. the
description is blue lavender and palmarosa.
I don't know what palmarosa shold smell like
but it has a fresh smell to me. These bombs not only
fizz but they bubble too.
and if that isn't enough to make you want to
take a bath they also have powdered milk
 for moisturizing.
 




Check back tomorrow for an update on how the market went. and I promise that I will leave all sharp objects at home this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment